Hello world! I'm quickly checking in just to update you a bit - besides still having to study like crazy, I got a new laptop and being a smart-ass like I am, I decided to install everything by myself from scratch. Not only did I (still do) have a ton of troubles, I'm still getting used to Windows 8, Photoshop CS6 and well, laptop in general (had PC before). Who knew I would need to install so many things just to keep my blog running (Photoshop, Picasa, PhotoScape, fonts...)?!
Since I'm nowhere near ready to post nail art, I'm filling in with a quick summer wishlist - geeky edition. One of my favorite things is to browse my favorite geeky sites and getting mini heart attacks as I go and well, I'm sure there's a couple of you out there that might share my excitement. And please, a tiny applause for me for containing myself and only including 6 products!
- I've been searching for a nice wallet literary for over a year now. First I saw the cutest one ever, a Soft Kitty wallet ($24.99) that actually looks really great, quality wise also. But theeeen I stumbled upon these awesome Superheroine Hinge wallets ($14.99) that have a metal-like outside. Hardest decision ever!
- Gotta include beauty related products too, right? I don't care much for lipglosses, but this Geek Chic lipgloss in #ManaPotion ($3.60) - umm, yes please!
- Candles! We all love Yankee candles, Bath&Body Works etc, but THESE. I honestly don't care how they smell (even though I'm sure they're divine), look at the frigging names and designs! This scented candle set ($19.99) has to go with me to college in October!
- Loose tank tops are ladies' best friends in summer. And it's even better when they look awesome like this Wonder Woman A-line tank top ($19.99)!
- I mentioned my laptop, which by the way has horrible speakers. And with my fancy laptop being white, sleek speakers would be the perfect addition to my tech department. But that's not all, these Light Show Fountain Speakers ($49.99) have water inside and it bubbles when you play music (click the link to see them in action). Uhm, how frigging awesome is that?!?
- Okay so it's basically my lifetime curse - losing/damaging earbuds. My current ones are hanging for life on a very fine thread, so when I finally buy new ones, these StarWars earbuds ($15.99) would be simply the coolest (but that might have to wait because I also need a new phone and those two kind of go hand in hand...)!
THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING!